Mission Management & Trust Co. (“Mission”) operates https://www.missiontrust.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Mission collects (i) personal data voluntarily supplied by you when you submit information via the Site and (ii) tracking information collected as you navigate the Site. In particular, Mission collects the following information from and about you:
- Log Data: Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends when you visit the Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of the Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Information You Provide: The Site contains submission forms that allow you to communicate information with Mission. For example, you may submit your name, address, phone number, and other details to enable us to contact you about our services.
Using Your Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect from and about you to:
- Educate you about our services, products and events;
- Measure and improve those services and features;
- Provide you with client support and respond to inquiries;
- Send marketing materials and communications related to Mission’s products, services, and events;
- Comply with applicable laws or legal process and/or respond to requests from public and governmental authorities.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Mission may share your personal information for the purposes outlined above with the following categories of recipients:
- Data Analytics Platforms: We may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze Log Data.
- Service Providers, to help us administer services, products, and events.
Mission does not sell personal information to third parties.
Mission takes the security and privacy of your personal information seriously. Please be aware, however, that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personal information we have collected from you.
Links to Other Websites